The Outrageous Adventures of Chris and Blythe Sather

Join us on our around-the-world tour! This is a story of two novice travels bumbling through Europe and Asia on a quest to find adventure, intrigue and maybe learn a little something about the world (and ourselves).

Sunday, September 16, 2007



Hey Everyone -
Well, in fine Chris and Blythe style, it is almost midnight and we are still trying to pack. Never knew it would be so hard to fit 9 weeks worth of stuff into a pack of reasonable size. We may be sending things home as we go :)
We keep trying to remind ourselves that they do sell clothes, shoes, laundry soap, etc over in Europe. Who would have thought?
Our airport shuttle will be here at 5am and we are so ready for this adventure. Keep us in your thoughts and drop us a line from time to time.
See you soon!
Lots of Love -
Chris and Blythe

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ran into a guy once traveling in europe with just a day size backpack that wasn't even full. I was amazed that he could pull it off. he said in it he had just one change of clothes, one of those silver emergency type sleeping cacoon things, a tooth brush, a digital camera, and that was it. I have never been able to pull it off, but I always think about it has my ultimate "packing light" goal.

I look forward to hearing about your adventures.

-Elsa

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your journey! I am still running LSRII samples believe it or not. This is the never-ending experiment... I'm so excited to move into my new window-side lab bench and desk =) Naw, just kidding, miss you guys already! Hope you guys are having a blast and be sure to keep us all posted! Aren't you glad Calgon finally pulled through?
-Meghan

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, you two have been gone for 3 days now, and no update? Don't you know we're all traveling vicariously through you? I hope you're having a lot of fun! We miss you Blythe!
-Purse Barfer

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry I missed your call, Chris, I was golfing at Seattle Golf Club. Glad to know you and Blythe made it just fine. Loved your opening pictures! You are my son, packing at midnite prior to departure! Stay healthy and have a wonderful time. Look forward to new pictures. Love, Momma Linda

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home